cordset question

dploof23

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a recoil style cordset, (standard m12), or if they exist anywhere other than my head. Seems like there must be something out there. A google search didn't yeild anything useful.

Thanks,

Dave

I've used many of these types of devices for festoon systems,

spring-rewind-cable-reel-16891-2938635.jpg

although I don't have a part number on the tip of my tounge.

Is this what you're seeking? If so, then you could try one of these. I'm not recommending this particular brand, it's just the first thing that came up in Google©.

Similar Topics

I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
I am able to read from a database and navigate through the database using the "MoveNext" command. But in order to use the "MovePrev" command I...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom