WinCC TIA 11 SP2 Softkey on Template

alexbeatle

Good day, everyone!

Has anyone had a problem with setting softkey (F-keys) functions on the template?
Basically, there're 2 templates with different softkey assignments. So that when I use Template#1 the F1 goes to Screen#1, if I use Template#2 the F1 goes to Screen#2.
But on some screens these assignments don't work. Even if I delete everything from the screen and leave only template with softkey assignments, they don't work. If I re-create the screen it works fine!

Has anyone had a problem like this?

Thank you,

Alex

Similar Topics

Good day! Trying to save changes in the recipe through VBS code. There is one Recipe with several Recipe/Data Records. Recipe Records is...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
I created a project with Tia portal wincc runtime advanced PC station and also activated its smartserver for some smartclients to connect to it...
Replies
Views
Hello, just started my first project with a unified HMI. I want to use an image as background, how is this accomplished?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really need help with this one. I'm at a complete loss... For months and months, I've had no problems with pressing a NEXT button to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom