Versa Max Printing issues

K Pat Brown

I am new to this forum and tried posting a question earlier but did not se it in your listing. I have been trying to print report for a Versa Max Micro Plc program. When I print only the logic Print but without the Addresses, nicknamed Description etc. i am asking someone to help me to configure the printing settings.
Pat

LD Print controls in PME

Right-Click "Program Blocks" in the 'Navigator' Window and select 'Print LD Blocks' or Ctrl-P.
Select the options and printer you want:

Print2.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Can any body please tell me what is the software required to communicate with Ge-Fanuc Versamax IC200UDD110-BF
Replies
Views
Hi Im trying to fire modbus RTU command (read coils 02) when im processing the commreq im getting status word value 524.Im using PLC...
Replies
Views
I'm using versa max micro controller in model IC200URD64/164. Just encounter this problem. Usually i'm use Proficy Machine Edition to program it...
Replies
Views
Hi I have IC200ALG430 analog mixed module, when I have connected I am not getting its reading. Is there any setting? to do? or any link of its...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom