HELP. GX Works 2

Konna

Hi

We got this school project where we have to create logic using GX Works 2 for pneumatic connection.

The pneumatic connection is quite simple. We have sylinder A and sylinder B. It starts with sylinder A plus movement and it's suppossed to stay at that position. When sylinder A is at plus position sylider B starts to make 15 back&forth movements. When it's done, it's stay at minus position.

So we have to make ladder logic that does that. We have zero experience in GX Works 2 and it's quite hard to find good tutorials to this thing.

If someone could show me the ladder logic for this, I would be grateful.

Last edited:
And the question as always is: How far have you got with it?

Show us what you have done no matter how bad or wrong and people here will guide you through it.

Some effort from you = some effort from us.

Fair enough

Here's our pneumatic schematics. Upper sylinder is A and B is the lower one.
H0S11uerJ57tlod9ZiRNJS_LK1Jyka6froKVoLYfPmj8cKmTUzrB7OZcyBF3CEErJXjvB3BPAvoxsgMNb5Fz46cOrAJVRalPBLU3XqHbxIdWLlcJXAc

I tried to do some ladder logic but I didn't get far.

1 ----|X0|--------(A+)

2 ----|A+|--------(B+)

3-----|B+|-----

I'm not sure what it does but what i think it does is that when i flip a switch sylinder A moves to + position. After that sylider B moves to + position.

I don't know how i can keep A at + position and how to make B sylinder make 15 movements.