Need help on ABB (CoDeSys) errors

kam

Hi all,

I am currently working on ABB PLC, I tried to upload the program from PLC but I cann't make it. Now I got the backup program which have number of errors. The errors are

Error4268:RECIPE(32):Expression expected.
Error4052:RECIPE(32):"must be a declared instance of function block'ADDSUB'

Please help me on this. How to remove this error?

Thank you

Hi all,

Error4268:RECIPE(32):Expression expected.
Error4052:RECIPE(32):"must be a declared instance of function block'ADDSUB'

Please help me on this. How to remove this error?

First error was probably due to forgotten semicolon at the end or = instead of :=

Second error: you forgot to declare function block instance as variable:

VAR
ADDSUB_inst_1 : ADDSUB;
(... rest of vars)
END_VAR

Hi balash,

I checked program many times, we have given all necessary punctuation marks. Also we have declared each function block.

For ex. TRAVERS_MTR: AC500_REAL_AO;
SPOOLADD: ADDSUB;

and so on...

well i can't really much compile cause i have codesys integrated with control builder, and i miss lots of your custom libraries and PLC conf but...
if i am not wrong i think you forgot to name the instance of "addsub" box in rung 32. every functionblock box must have instance that is name of the functionblock box...

that would solve one problem i guess...

not much help with second problem cause i'm cripled without conf and libs needed...

Hi balash,

Thanks for your reply.

I have resolved all the errors by following steps.

1. If you observe the PLC configuration you won't found CD522 module, so to insert this module I upgraded my CoDeSys.

2. The programmer have declared the Function Blocks by some variable name, but forgot to give that variable name to certain block.
For ex. in OUTPUT (11) he used AC500_REAL_AO, but didn't give the variable name to this function block, but he declared this block by 'LEFT SPOOLER3'. So I give the same name to function block.... and Bingo.

But not while going online I am going through a error. I have attached this for reference.

ABB error Online read.jpg