profibus communication

gouravtheone

Can you please tell me how to communicate FANUC Robot series R-30iA Mate Controller in Profibus communication with MITSUBISHI FX3U PLC????

You'll need a Profibus Scanner coupled to your PLC. You can get the GSD file by contacting Fanuc Robotics. You'll need to configure your scanner. You'll need to configure the robot's profibus adapter for number of inputs & outputs and you'll need to map UI/O or DI/O to the adapter.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have a KUKA Palletizer machines having Iconics Genesis SCADA installed on its PC. It remained closed for about 7 to 8 years. We are...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am looking to establish a communication between one Profibus master and one Profibus slave. I downloaded the Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
We have older Festo electrical servodrives : CMMP-AS-C5-11A-P3 and CMMS-AS-C4-3A with profibus interface cards for control by a Siemens plc. The...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am looking for a solution for making successful Profibus Communication between ABB 800XA & HOneywell HC90. I had gone through...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have problems with the Porfibus communication to my regulator Siemens Sipart DR 21and my PLC rockwell 1756-L161. So, for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom