api,isa and ansi standards

I want to get Angelina Jolie's phone number.

This kind of post drive's me wild.

First off, it isn't a question, is it?

Second, it doesn't define your problem, does it? Do you want them for free? Are the organization's web sites down? Do you want all of their standards or just a few special ones that we should intuitively recognize as required for your purposes?

Third, you don't identify any measures you have taken to solve this problem yourself.

Finally, you want free help, but you can't be bothered to use correct punctuation or grammatically correct sentences.

I don't really see any reason someone should bother replying to such a rude, sloppy request. I'm only writing this because I am in a ****y mood and I want to discourage both this type of post and answers to it.

Last edited:
I want to get Angelina Jolie's phone number.

This kind of post drive's me wild.

First off, it isn't a question, is it?

Second, it doesn't define your problem, does it? Do you want them for free? Are the organization's web sites down? Do you want all of their standards or just a few special ones that we should intuitively recognize as required for your purposes?

Third, you don't identify any measures you have taken to solve this problem yourself.

Finally, you want free help, but you can't be bothered to use correct punctuation or grammatically correct sentences.

I don't really see any reason someone should bother replying to such a rude, sloppy request. I'm only writing this because I am in a ****y mood and I want to discourage both this type of post and answers to it.

+1 and I'm in a pretty decent mood.

I wonder how often Brad Pitt wakes up and thinks "I've made a terrible mistake".

For those of you reading at home;

API is the American Petroleum Institute.

ISA is the International Society for Automation.

ANSI is the American National Standards Institute.

All of these are American industry associations who, among other things, publish and maintain hundreds of industrial standards documents covering everything from drawing symbols to thread pitches.

And as shkoko2000 has found, they charge money for these publications. It's how they fund their operations.

While you might find some pirated copies floating around the Internet, in general industry standards documents cost money to purchase.