Help!!!

sophea

I recently got a compactlogix L32E. I tried to update firmware, using serial port but it stopped and gave me: Flashing module with C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlFLASH\0001\000E\004D\PN-86081.nvs...
Path to module: AB_DF1-1\1
Serial Number: 60300FB0
Current Revision: 1.15
New Revision: 19.11.16
[SUCCESS] Load Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common byte(s).
[SUCCESS] Update: Instance = 3, Size = 2554872 byte(s), Chunk Size = 128 byte(s), Major Rev = 255, Minor Rev = 255
[FAILURE] Transfer: Error #11001: Unknown General Status error code received.
GS=0x03
[FAILURE] Transfer: File = C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlFLASH\0001\000E\004D\PN-86072.bin, Block = 1893. I took the battery out for 3 hrs and retried again. It gave me another error #11003. I can find the fix. pls help. thanks

Changed IP address,rslinx and rslogix 5000 recognized. but the rslogix5000 communication box (update firmware button) gray out when tried to use IP route.

CompactLogix software

Hello..
I was request from my boss to read and save on a database on a PC two temperature results after a part is acepted by the PLC... this is my first time I'm going to put my hands on a CompactLogix L32E and I don't know the AB Software need it to go into this PLC... I only have experience with the SLC Family PLC's version.
Note: I have Win7 on my PC..
Note: I will try to do this database using the LabView software...I have some experience with this software and is very goog... Hope I can find a Labview driver and interface to do this and save time.
Thank you to All!