Beckhoff PLC with EL3681

provision

Hey,

I'm starting a project with the EL3681 Digital Multimeter terminal but I'm having trouble getting it programmed. I have downloaded the example program from the Beckhoff website but I have problems with building it. If i build it in CX/PC(x86) mode it all goes fine but once I change the target system to CX(ARM) I get the following error:
Access to misaligned address. Access may lead to runtime exceptions. Please adapt the memory location.
I'm new to TwinCAT so I have not found a solution to this problem. Hope anyone can help me on this problem.

Kind regards,
Provision

Do you have any %M addresses that are defined? Check the config file that generated all of the addresses from the %I*. If you started with a non-ARM processor, it may have generated addresses on odd byte alignment. If so, you will need to regenerate the addresses.

mapping can be used to write the program, however you will have to give the correct addresses in the VAR list or use resources plc configuration, by double clicking on a line you can give this line a name it will be stored as a global VAR.