Tp177b 6" pn/dp

hi,

can someone help me with my hmi panel, i've just bought it and started its configuration for connecting it to my pc, during configuration, the screen stocked up and i cant press any icon, so i turned off the power to restart it, but now every time the panel starts up it looks for the host and i cant cancel the transfer startup, im trying to reset it to its factory settings but i cant build a connection.i have a mpi usb adapter but i'm not sure for the configuration to be set on my pc. tnx a lot!

Reset it to factory settings by means of the ethernet port.
You have to specify the MAC address of the panel.
The MAC address is displayed shortly when the panel powers up before the main menu displays.

how can i reset it to factory settings? im trying to follow what the manual says, but there is no checkbox for resetting to factory settings as i update its OS, i'm using prosave, should i get a new version of it? i've already got the MAC adrress. By the way, is it safe for the panel to be reset to factory settings? How about the license? tnx a lot!

You are right. When selecting ethernet mode, the reset to factory settings selection disappears.
Odd, I could swear that it was possible via ethernet.
I have to look into it again.

It seems that the two possible ways to make a restore to factory settings is either via PPI or Ethernet.
If the ethernet way cannot work, then you need either a RS232/PPI cable or USB/PPI cable. It cant be done via MPI/DP.