IM360 not accepted in slot 3 ??? (SIemens)

A poor screenshot, near impossible to see anything. (as usual as I am tempted to say).

It seems you have chosen an IM361R and not an IM360S.
The IM that goes into slots 3-6 in the CPU rack must be an IM360S.
(I might be wrong. Not sure based on the screenshot).

Hey

Hey Jesper,

I tried them all.
The message is:
Input Adress 2000 of the module (Rack 0, Slot 3) is invalid.

regards,
G

A poor screenshot, near impossible to see anything. (as usual as I am tempted to say).

It seems you have chosen an IM361R and not an IM360S.
The IM that goes into slots 3-6 in the CPU rack must be an IM360S.
(I might be wrong. Not sure based on the screenshot).

I could not import the entire station, since I don't have the Lenze GSD you are using.
The CPU rack imported OK though.
I could insert an IM360S in slot 3 with no problem.

Zip and post the GSD file(s) that you use in this project.
And/or try to setup a new project from scratch with a fresh new hardware configuration.