Custom made PanelView cable

FSPT_Tech

Hello friends.
Does anyone know if the cable used to communicate between a PanelView 300 and a MicroLogix 1400 (via the DF1 port) needs to be shielded cable?

I want to make a custom 20 ft. cable to go from my processor to the PanelView. I already know the pin-out arrangement (3 wires). But I don't know if I'll have any problems if I just use non-shielded multi-conductor cable.

Any opinions?

I appreciate all the help.

Similar Topics

A recent project I did required custom made wiring harness within the panel. I'm not happy how they looked when I was done with them because the...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
I am having difficulty finding documentation or examples on integrating Visual Studio with iX Developer in order to develop custom objects...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom