Simatic Touch Panel(Wincc Flexible)

Nnamdi_004

I have a machine running on Simatic touch panel Hmi...The Panel failed few days ago..It will take between 5-6 days before the new one arrives.I want to run the machine but I don't have a PGA..I am trying run the machine with my laptop as hmi with Wincc flexible installed on my laptop...I have installed the program-back up on my computer but each time I want to do a RUN TIME WITH DEBUGGING,I keep getting this message..NO SCRIPT DEBUGGER INSTALLED....

Can anybody help?

I already tried that...but I will not have a start button on my screen....What do I do?My understanding is that I should have a start button on my screen....how do I go online...?

I will highly appreciate any assistance..
Thanks

If you have STEP7 and WinCC Flexible on the same PC, and STEP7 can go online, then so can WinCC Flexible RT.
In WinCC Flexible just use the Start RT button in the menu.

edit // It is the button next to the start Runtime with Script debugger that you used before.