How to create an event to display a continious slide show of graphics in RSVIEW32

engiedude

If an RSView32 works project (version 7.5) consists of several screens, named for example: Screen1 Screen2 Screen3 . . . . Screen-N What is required so that the screens are displayed in order at a specified time interval? I have tried to create an event but so far no luck. Thank you

I am not very familiar with RSView 32, I have only worked with the FTView family of products, but I believe that they are very similar.
In FTView it would be simple to do this with logic in the PLC incrementing a tag that was assigned to the "Remote Display Number" Global Connection of the project. You would just have to assign consecutive numbers to the graphics you want to scroll, then increment that tag by 1 at an interval of your choosing.