S7400 with FM458

G
I am thinking about using an S7400 with an FM458 module on a printing press. Anyone have any experience with this module??

Hello there,

I'm starting just now on a project using FM458 with S7-400.
I'm new at this but maybe you have gained some experience with this FM module by now. Can you tell me something about it (hardware and/or software difficulties, points to take into accout, commissioning, etc.)

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I'm having problems converting WinAC (WinLC RTF F application) to S7 300 project based on CPU 319F-3PN or S7 400/416F-3PN. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello All I hope you are well and safe. I have a problem that I could use your appreciated input for: SW: SIMATIC MANAGER v5.5 SP3 HW1...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone know the best connection method between an S71500R/H profinet MRP ring (2 x S7 1500R controllers in redundant profinet ring)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have PCS7 project where I need to link Zebra scanners. The Zebra scanners are equiped with serial->ethernet converters also from the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Long time gap between visits again, but this is the only place to come for PLC advice. So I am here. I have come up against a problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom