OMRON SYMAC CP1E and CJ1M plc

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I want to download the programm from OMRON CP1E plc.I have a USB Transfer cable that work fine with CJ1M plc
Although these 2 plcs have 9 pin VGA female connector, I don't want to take any risk.
Can I use the same cable with CP1E plc?
Best regards

If your CP1E has the optional DB9 serial port, you can use it. As I recall it requires DIP switch 5 to be turned on.
It would be easier to use the built in USB port on the CP1E.

OMRON CP1E SYMAC et CJ1M plc

Hello Mendonsy, thanks for your fast reply
I'll buy one and connect
Once again thanks for your help
Best regards

Similar Topics

Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom