Cpu315t-2 dp

dear all,
i have PLC siemens CPU315T-2 DP (6ES7315-6TH13-0AB0) and i can't connect this CPU to PC using MPI protocol can any one help me how can i download the program to this CPU and if i can use the programming cable MPI/USB or i will use another hardware to make this connection
thanks

The X1 port on the 315T-2DP CPU is MPI only.
Check your cable with another PLC.
If that works OK, try to look into 'accessible nodes', maybe the CPU has a program already and is set to another MPI address than the default 2.

i use two computer and two cable but i can't connect to the CPU and the X1 port is used to communicate CPU with ET200 via profibus , i try to make over all reset but the problem i still found it

My mistake, the 315-2DP has MPI only on the X1 port. The 315T-2DP can do both MPI and DP on the X1 port.
Since you have found out that the X1 port is set to DP, then you have to switch your adapter to DP if it is able to do so.
If you have the Siemens PC adapter USB, then it can do DP.

i use two computer and two cable but i can't connect to the CPU and the X1 port is used to communicate CPU with ET200 via profibus , i try to make over all reset but the problem i still found it

I think you are talking about the memory-reset. that does not reset the communication settings (MPI or DP for the ports).
You have to do a reset to factory settings for the ports to be at their original settings (MPI).
have a look at this: https://www.automation.siemens.com/mdm/default.aspx?DocVersionId=29564002699&TopicId=24570788363

Back
Top Bottom