TIA v11 printing issues

Hi,
I am having problems printing program blocks in TIA Portal v11. I am trying to print to a PDF with Adobe Acrobat X installed.
The error code is:
"Printing (0027:000020)
The document could not be created due to an internal error."
The print progress bar appears in the bottom right of the window but the print never happens and the above message appears, followed by the TIA Portal crashing.
I have searched online but can can find no solution. Anyone come across this before?

Many thanks

Duncan Hill

Think Acrobat is OK - managed to print the networks to PDF last night, now having same problem again. One network printed and now the error keeps occuring. Same problem trying to print the HMI screens to PDF.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm a bit of a noob with Siemens. (I know enough to be dangerous) I've come across a V11 offline program that doesn't match the online...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday I decided to try to download a program to device using my virtual machine which runs Windows 7 Professional and TIA PORTAL V11...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a tia portal v11 application to run and the software is telling me to install wincc basic v11 update 2 and wincc comfort v11...
Replies
Views
I have a tia portal application programmed in ver 11, but when I try to open the application it says its missing v11 update 2, I downloaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all and Merry Christmas. I am running TIA Portal V11 with SP2 and UPDP5. I am only running 2 machines with this software right now and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom