Alpha 2

Makawhite

Hi chaps

This is my first post, so pls go easy!

I know what a lot of you are going to to say but before you get the chance I just want to say that this genuine!

I work for a company that is in the biomass business, and what we do is provide automated systems for a lot of different applications!

Now the problem! One of our employees has been sacked and he has taken a password with him for a Alpha 2 PLC model AL2-14MR-D.

I know I can wipe the PLC and start over but we really can't afford to lose the program, is there any way of possibly getting the password?

Any help would be appreciated!

Many thanks
Mark

You have guessed the response correctly -

You need to contact the PLC manufacturer, to see if there is a way of overriding the password, but be prepared to provide absolute proof that you have the rights to do so.

Failing that, you can always contact the former employee and threaten legal action.

Anyone on here who tries to tell you how to do it will get their post pulled, and may well be banned from the site.

PS Welcome to the site !!