S7 1200 change IP address

Ranjith

I have a S7 1200 CPU on which I set the IP address using primary set up tool. Now I want to change the IP of the CPU. It wont allow me to change through primary set up tool. If I change it in the TIA hardware configuration then I would not be able to go online. Is there another way to change the IP? Help appreciated.

Even if you change the IP address in TIA hardware you should still be able to go online. It won't find it on the first attempt but there is a tickbox to let it find all CPUs regardless of IP address.

Similar Topics

Siemens s7-1200 is set to 102 as the default port, is there a way to change it to another port?
Replies
Views
My current project has a Simatic S7-1200. It involves a robot with two different tools. Each tool has their own Profinet I/O-devices with...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have a servo saw with an siemens plc s7-1200, a comfort panel 12 inches, we want to import data from excel files on a server with a bar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I changed controller type in RSLogix 500 from SLC 5/02 to MicroLogix 1200 and was given the ladder logic to update it for the new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i´ve done the little project and run perfectly. This is the practice in capture images. this is the first step, exchange I/O between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom