S7 Remote Access

Guiness

Hi, I'm trying to spec what I need for a remote project that will require remote access for modifying the code from the local office. the Westermo LD210 has been suggested for the remote end talking to an S7 319 and Simatic touchpanel. I just need to be sure the LD210 can talk to the PLC and HMI directly given that the siemens kit is industrial ethernet. The LD210 will also connect the PLC to the HMI.

Cheers

Similar Topics

I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project involved with Toyota whereby the customer would like to be able to control devices within a booth using a portable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, nowadays i am working on a project for remote access to our machines. We are using a remote access module, but i want to make my...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC Friends, I'm starting my final year project with a given rig and I'm thinking about incorporating a remote access feature where I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom