Siemens OP7

PACMAN

Hello,
could someone tell me how to force a bit in the PLC from a siemens OP7?

Using screen zone or ... ?

(with protool)

Thank you.

OK, I see what you mean.

In a screen, highligt the F-key you want to use and select the "general" tab.
Use the "Bit in tag" number to pick one bit to represent the F-key.
It seems that the bit will stay on as long as the key is pressed.

Alternatively, you can set up global F-keys (will be active in all screens). You have to add a "System keys" area pointer.
Then in System .. Screen/Keys you can select a bit in the area pointer that will be used globally for the F-key.

NB: Your CAPS-LOCK is stuck.

thank you...
sorry for the CAPS-LOCK but i am using a portable and i need to use the numbers very often so....