Need help in programming SLC 5/03

arunkrmishra

I am a beginner in ladder logic programming. Can somebody help me by providing with a sample ladder program where a Digital Input an Analog Input is simply read and A digital Output is ececuted. Also i have to poll a modbus device using the serial communication module.

Arunkrmishra,

I can handle that for you. Here is an example of an Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 one-rung program that contains all 3 elements that you requested.

Arunkrmishra's SLC 5-03 Example.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry, I am not qualified to help you with polling a Modbus device using a BASIC module.

It appears that it could be done by writing a BASIC program, but that it is not very practical when there is a BASIC module available from Prosoft that adds the Modbus capability.