Advice for phone interview

Hi to all:
I have a phone interview tomorrow for a position of Instrumentation/ electrical technician at a chemical company. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what most companies are looking for in an applicant. Also some advice on how to do a very good phone interview. I have over 19 years in industrial maintenance, but in the food industry. I just recently graduated with an associate in applied science for electronics technology with a very good GPA. I know this is not a PLC question, but getting a good job is the reason for learning about PLCs. Thank you all for your help.
Sincerely:
Maintenance Man.

Good advice: Be yourself. Be what you are, be what you truly know, no more and no less.

Phonies are weeded out early as not only lacking in knowledge (which can be fixed) but also as being dishonest (which no amount of training will help).

Last edited:
As Lancie1 has pointed out be yourself, also remember that an interview is not a one way street where the company is the only one asking questions, so have your own set of questions ready, you can search online how to prepare for an interview as well as what to ask etc.... but above all be yourself and keep calm