MicroLogix 1000 and HHP

XtremeIN

Hello all,
I have working with various PLC's for the past 10 years or so. In that time I have never used a hand held programmer. Yesterday I was challenged by a coworker to write a simple program using the HHP. For the most part, not so bad. But, I am having one small issue. I decided to one-up him and add some extras. I am trying to use a EQU function referencing the .ACC of T0. How do I enter/call up the .ACC?
Thank you,
Micheal

Hi Micheal, try this...

First go in to Program Monitor to edit your Instruction List:

Press MON ENT

Navigate to the point where you want to insert the Equal.

Program in your Equal instruction, whether it's:

LD EQU - key in: FUN 50 ENT
AND EQU - key in: FUN 51 ENT
OR EQU - key in: FUN 52 ENT

You should see SRCA (Source A) for the EQUAL instruction.
Then there should be a '↓' or '*' on the display, can't remember which? I think the '↓' means there are more options available and the '*' means a number has to be entered?

Use the '↓' I think? to select 'T' for timer and press ENT

Then I think there should be an '*' on the display, meaning it's waiting for a number.

Press '0' for T0(T4:0) and press ENT

Now you see '↓' again

Choose '.' for sub-element delimiter and press ENT

Use '↓' again to choose 'ACC' and press ENT

Now you move on to SRCB (Source B)
Follow the same steps, if they worked, to enter Source B.

That might not be 100%, but it's something close to that, if not.
I've attached the format for timer addressing, so it is possible.

G.

HPP Timer Addressing.PNG

Thank you Geospark,
After I add the EQU (fun 50) I do get the SRCA in the upper right and a flashing cursor in the bottom left. No down arrow or *. I enter T0 and still just a flashing cursor. If I press the ORB button it gives me T0/ with DN(down-arrow) and I can scroll through DN, EN, and TT. Still cannot figure out how to enter .ACC. I do not see a key with a "." on it......

Micheal

Micheal,

Can you try entering 'T00' instead of 'T0', then see what cursor you get?

G.

Thank you for your help G. I just figured it out. After keying T0 I pressed the FAULT|PRE/LEN key. It gives me the arrow option to select the .ACC.

Micheal