Intouch Redundancy

bondre

Intouch Redundancy
Hi,

i have converted the in touch application 8.5 to 10.5.old application communication with slc through RSLinx.Now i have used DASABCIP server.I have facing some problem regarding communication.
My topic names are
1) DC 2)Tagname
My Access names are
1)DC 2)Pri 3)Sec
In the application scada redundancy is there.In old application in script the node name is SCADA_PRI & SCADA_SEC now i have changed as per my PC name.
Now on scada I thought the communication is established because the alarms are present.
e.g my analog tag name in tag name Dictionary is TT101 & on HMI the tag name for text is Pri:TT101 so i dont know what is the Pri: & when I have removed Pri: from text the value of TT101 is shown but when Pri:TT101 is given to text the value is zero that means communication is not established.

I thought that the communication is established but what is Pri:tagname syntax.

Also please send me the DASABCIP server settings in SMC (Redundancy)
can you please help me? I am big trouble on site