Banner s18u1aq distance photoeye

mordred

I'm having difficulty in programming a banner s18u1ag ultrasonic distance photoeye with an SLC 503. the photoeye uses TEACH software.
and my analog programming is a little rusty. Does anyone know of a good link with code examples or has worked with analog photoeyes from Banner that can provide some suggenstions?. My application requires the distance to run a servo motor which in turn activates a rod cylinder to move a plasma cutter to a specified preset range.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I need your help to guide me how to make this screen appear when the alarm is present, I have already configured its size and the...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I have an alarm banner that is an on top display. Whenever there is an alarm this banner becomes visible to...
Replies
Views
This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here on the Forum used the new Banner DXMR90R-4K IOLink Master device with an S7-1500 or similar ProfiNet controller ? Banner has been...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom