Looking for inexpensive and easy to use schematic software.

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I am looking for some inexpensive and easy to use schematic software. I am sure that many of you have used various software packages . I looked at EPlan , and it seems so expensive. Any thoughts.

Thanks , and have a great weekend .

Cheapest on a Windows PC is MS Paint though it is very rudimentary. ;)

What type of schematics are you looking for P&ID? Electrical?

The same kind of question has been posted here before many times. The most recent thread besides this one can be found here.

Luckily there's a search function available on site. Unfortunately, very few use it.

Regards,

Try A9CAD it's brill & can open Autocad & write Autocad files to be honest it's just like ACLT but a few less frills