analogue standards

Rengas

How would one evaluate common analogue standards of 4-20mA sensor signalling standard and 0-10vdc

Here is something i started and would appreciate your contributions.

Thank you all.

The most popular form of signal transmission used in modern industrial instrumentation systems (as of this writing) is the 4 to 20 milliamp DC standard. This is an*analog*signal standard, meaning that the electric current is used to proportionately represent measurements or command signals.*
Typically, a 4 milliamp current value represents 0% of scale, a 20 milliamp current value represents 100% of scale, and any current value in between 4 and 20 milliamps represents a commensurate percentage in between 0% and 100%.

You will not get top marks for quoting directly off a web-site one of many that use that exact text.

Read it, understand it, and put it into your own words.