C++/CLI programming for PLC

bloodredsoul

hi im currently using microsoft visual studio express C++/CLI for my PLC communication project(polytechnic student)(first level tertiary education)
could anyone come up with a example code for me to send commands to a PLC?
the model im using is panasonic PLC FPG-C32T2h

Hello,

You asked this same question in another thread and I told you the name of the communication protocol and gave you the breakdown of two message packets.

What do you want? Someone to give you a C++ example for the communication protocol? C++ example of any communication protocol? C++ example of opening a serial port? C++ example of reading/writing bytes from a serial port?

Have you looked at any communication protocol? MODBUS is one of the easier ones to understand and many examples exist on the web.