Hostlink Communication

manal123

Dear All ,

I am a newbie in writing drivers using c/c++ in communicating with the plc's. My new assignment is to write a driver in c/c++ for communicating with the Omron plc which uses Hostlink Protocol. My main objective is to access the memory area (DM area ) of the Omron PLC. Can Anyone provide me with the information regarding the protocol (Hostlink) or if possible can any one provide me with the sample code for Hostlink written in C/C++. I would be very thankful.

Similar Topics

Good day, There's an old Omron CPU Sysmac C200HE connected to Siemens SCADA WinCC via RS-232 and seemingly Hostlink protocol (it says "Omron...
Replies
Views
Hostlink communication protocol is a method developed by Omron for communication to PLC’s and other equipment. This ASCII based protocol is used...
Replies
Views
hi im trying to send hostlink commands to the PLC can anyone gimme a sample code to start working with? im using microsoft visual studio express...
Replies
Views
Hi, From a HMI point of view, which protocol is the better one, NT Link or HostLink? - What are the differences between these protocols? - Are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an ooooold Omron C40K-CDR-A plc that I have to use a handheld unit to program. It's tiny and difficult to use so after doing a bit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom