practice ... :)

powerflex0078

I want to connect a PLC micrologix 1100 with a powerflex 70, can anyone help me by sending me some documents, or otherwise help ... thank you very much

1) I could not get a clear understanding of what I must to do . Is that someone can guide me.
2) howa can i do a simulation between factory talk and my programm on RSLogix500 without a PLC.
3) thanks

thanks :D :D , please i have another question . how can i configure powerflex 70 knowing that I don't have the communication cable to the PC ? ... thank you so much ;)

please , i had seen before , that i must configure it with drive explorer and a comunication cable , it's is necessary or not ( not meens that i can do it just by HIM ) ?

For most tasks in life, there are several ways to do them. Some are easier because you have better tools. Others are harder or take more time.

Drive Explorer is not necessary to configure a Powerflex, although it would probably make it easier. You might even be able to run a drive without an HIM module, if you can use the factory default settings for all parameters. But a HIM module will allow you to set many parameters to fine-tune the drive for your exact needs.

NO !

Emergency Stop functions may never be done with HMI software.

Edit: Let me emphasize: Emergency Stops may not be done with any software-dependent device that is not specifically built for safety purposes. You cannot use an HMI, or a computer program, or a general-purpose PLC output as an Emergency Stop. Only hardwired circuits or specifically-built and tested Safety devices may be used for Emergency Stop.

Last edited: