Capturing Ýnput using Interrupt

perfetto

Hi for everybody,
I m checking if anyone used interrupt of omron plc.
I will scan one input any time of ladder and once the input comes the program must capture this input.
Ýt would be welcome any idea or experience about this topic

capturing random input by interruption

Dear Arikby,

I m using OMRON SYSMAC CPM1A
It would be very appreciated if you can send to me one example

How fast you need your input to react.
You can use Input refresh,High speed counter or Interrupt.
It complicate in this order.
Which software do you use?

count motor pulses with interrupt

Dear Arikby,
My idea is to count motor pulses.
The input will come from proximity sensor which sees one circular plate which is connected on motor shaft.

This input will be active for example every 500 ms and sometimes motor can change the rotation I must count up and down.

First you cannot do it with sensor you need encoder. you cannot count with one sensor both direction.I have some idea how you can do it .but that something I never tried with high speed counter.
1.you need to use input o.o for up and input 0.1 for down input 0.2
have to be free(it the zero of the encoder or hardware reset)
You can see the value in 248 and 249
But first you need to set DM 6642
according to the picture.
If you use Syswin you need to write the value to DM6642 when you on-line in stop mode.
get the book it will help you understand how it work.

If you still have problems I here for you.

All the best

BTW
What you think about the game that Ulker beat Maccbi in basketball last night.?

high speed.jpg

encoder with omron

Dear Arikby,
Thankk you for your encoder solution.I will keep in mind.It would be a very milestone for me to use encoder with omron, I already use encoders with winding machinaries but they are all fixed by manufactured company.
However I m still thinking to count with a sensor because My system is very simple and the precison is +-100 mm I have to relays one up and one down so if my up relay is active then I count up and whenever my down relay active I count down. Meanwhile I have to store existed counted value and I need to make sustraction to find where am I.
But all this above is scenario I did not start yet.

BASKETBOL:Its pleasuring score for me, I did not watch on t.v the important one is fair play, wish succes for your team.

OK
Take your relay and use it as change over the high speed counter will do the subtraction for you.
Try it it must work.
if not you can do it with interrupt and 2 subroutine one with @INC
and one with @DEC on DM.
What software do you use?

hs counter

Dear Arikby,
Please help me
I tried high speed counter.
I am using SYSWIN to prepare program for omron. I tried to change DM6622 using data editor and I write this to the plc, but it did not work.(FAL error) I have put FFF2 into this register.
What should I write inside DM6622 or DM6642 which one I have to use.
Can you give me one example of high speed counter and interrupt.

thank you for your help

perfetto

I tried your application on one of my PLCs CPM1A it is not posibale to do it with out encoder. the PLC need phase different to count up/down.
See the pic for increment counter.

highspeed.jpg

In second thought here one more option.
I dont know how fast it will work.
Pat attention you need to make sure not to go below zero and move the value above the 16 bit of the DM.
Keep me posted.

updown counter.jpg

Dear Barak,
I have tried last two example which you have sended to me. Counter ok it works but it always counts up.
Interrupt example: I tried also this but I could not make it work.I put input 00.00 instead of 253.15 and when 00.00 is active the interrupt is changed from zero to 1 and come back again but the dec and inc subroutines are not activated.
After this I have activated input 00.04 in this case the dec and inc subroutines have been called together and both values(dm0001) started to count down whenever the input 00.04 is activated. I have wrote the value 0011xF into DM6628.
Can you please explain what are the values which we have written inside Ýnterrupt89 (data 1, data 2, data 3) and the values which we have put inside sbn 92(data 0), sbn 92(data 1).

Hi

both of this exampels are work I checked them by my self.
in the secound exampel you need to use I0.3 and I 0.4 as I wrote.
25315 is first scan fleg when the program start it make the INT active.
Go to function reference and get all the info you need.
Send me PM with your E-Mail I will E-Mail you the book.
DM6628 is very important dont miss it.

int.jpg