Array in grid

MrQ

Hello,

I am using AB Factory talk Me to develop an application for Panelview 600.

I have a two dimensional array in my PLC. How can I present it as a grid in my display?

Hello,

I am using AB Factory talk Me to develop an application for Panelview 600.

I have a two dimensional array in my PLC. How can I present it as a grid in my display?

Something like this ??

2013-05-08_213923.jpg

So then your grid would be variable Tag[x,y], for x = 0 to Max x Array Value, and for Y = 0 to Max y Array Value. If you are using RSLogix 5, you could use two FOR-NEXT loop instructions (FOR instruction) to display the tags in an array.

Or you could just type in the tag positions as grid constants (same tag also shows up at same spot in your Panelview grid).

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
I have an array of 55 REAL values. Is there a way to multiply based on the array location ? I have 55 transfer belts that are equally spaced...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that involves controlling an array of nozzles within a CNC environment, where the nozzles travel along a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using a Modbus ProSoft where I basically map data to a big INT array. Example, where GX_I_63HPU is a REAL, MNETC.DATA.WriteData[200] an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom