More Problem

htinstall101

o_O Well being the new guy at this it is driving me crazy. You guys have helped me a couple of time now hope for one more time. Have a fanuc r-30ia and lr-mate200ic. At the end of the arm there is a five prong hand with grippers at the end of each finger. Need to be able to have the gripper pick up part but only at the 3:00 position. Arm move out axis 6 turn so gripper one is at 3:00 cylinder lowers grabs part and rises again. arm moves to next part and gripper 2 needs to be at 3:00 and so on and so on. Tried RP but didnt work. This is working with vision so the parts are never in the same place on conveyor belt.
HELP please;)

Last edited:
Try Setting a Reference position to turn on a DO when the Robot is were you want it. You can then use that DO as a permissive to do what you want.

**Going off memory
I think it is under Menue, Set-up, (F1 Type) and select Reference position.