Stumped

jsomeara1

I am having a problem with replacing a AB pico controler. It is a 1760-L18AWA-EX B The old one was an A. I have loaded the program and when I thy to run it it looks like it is doing 1 scan then stopping. The motor that it controls bumps on then off. any Ideas? :unsure:

Welcome to the forum!
Zip and attach the program files and/or print them to .pdf for others to see. That way we may be able to help. Click on the "Go Advanced" button below to attach the zip or pdf file. Scroll down near the bottom of that page to find the "Attach Files" button.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Anybody have any info on the address prefix "B" used on the DL06 units? I am working with 4 Direct Logic DL06 units (D0-06AR) connected to each...
Replies
Views
Anybody have any info on the addressing prefix "B" used on the DL06 units? I am working with 4 Direct Logic DL06 units (D0-06AR) connected to...
Replies
Views
i have a hwk question that i cant get fixed right. attached is the jpeg of what i have done soo far and question is attached as well any help is...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have a micro820 plc with a Spectrum Controls 2080sc-IF4 analong module and a Prosoft 800 SMS module. I have 3 4-20ma pressure sensors...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everybody, I'm using RSLogix500 and programming a Micrologix 1100. I define all my outputs using B3 data file and reference those...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom