Printed Circuit Board Enclosures

Clif M

We are building a control panel where I work and have to incorporate 3 printed circuit boards that are about 4 1/2" x 5". We want to put them in enclosures that stand vertically on a DIN rail. Maybe I am just not looking in the right place but I am having a hard time finding anything the right size. Anybody know of a place that you can get such an item?

Depending on the box we will probably mount the PCB with stand-offs. Most likely we will get a box. Modify it and add DIN clips. The ones with the link from JesperMP hold the card flat and we want to stand it on edge from the DIN rail. I will keep looking. Thanks for the assist.

Similar Topics

Can someone with Drive Executive please save me a printout of the parameters for this drive in this file. I'm in a bind and would greatly...
Replies
Views
I am wanting to be able to save my programs into like a pdf version so my maintenance guys can print them off from a network drive. Is that...
Replies
Views
To anyone with RSLogix 5... it would be greatly appreciated if you could download the file attached to this post and convert it into PDF for me...
Replies
Views
Could someone open these programs and print them out for me? I tried opening them with the demo version of DS5 but it won't let me. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is anyone aware of the catalogue number for RSView Printed Manual? I'm sure it exists, but my local Rockwell representative couldnt find it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom