Control Engineer's hourly cost

glnassaf

Hi,
I was wondering if some of you could share the average hourly cost you would pay for a control engineer's onsite support.
Relevant states in question are Georgia, Florida, South and North Carolina.

Thanks in advance,
gln

Its going to vary quite a bit, and it will even depend on what kind of work. Typical rates cover a broad range, $80 to $150 per hour + travel and expenses, with most in the middle of that range. Most have a minimum billing.

Thanks very much for the info TConnolly.
Anybody else from one of the states I mentioned can give their input?
Regards,
gln

Thanks very much for the info TConnolly.
Anybody else from one of the states I mentioned can give their input?
Regards,
gln

I wouldn't be surprised if it is on the high end of what TConnolly said if not higher for a "controls engineer" in this area.