PLC Conversions .com

NetNathan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has any one heard of, or used this site?

They specialize in PLC logic conversions to Controllogix and other AB PLC platforms.

However, they also do conversions across most platforms, like GE to Siemens.

Cost.... $2.00 per rung

I have GE 90-30 logic that I want converted to ControlLogix.

For just $2 a rung, it seemed to good to be true.
I have talked with them and they sounded very knowledgeable.
I had them do it and it only took them 1.5 weeks.
There was some logic, that was hard to convert between 90-30 and ControlLogix (only about 75 out of 900 rungs), and they told me they would help me with the programming work around for no charge (usually $94 an hr). All I have to do is fully explain what I am trying to do with the rungs.