RSVIEW32 works importing trend data to a project

engiedude

Is it possible to import trend data into an existing project? I have previous trend data and would like to import it into the current project.

Yes, you can copy the saved data log files (including the trend data) from one project to another. Using Windows Explorer or similar program, look in your RSView Project file for a file folder called "DLGLOG", which is the saved DBF-type log files for all your RSView historical data that has been saved. Pick the dates (hopefully your files are saved using a date in the name) you want to copy, and copy and paste them to the DLGLOG folder in your new project.

To view the old trend, you will need a trend chart set up identical to the original trend (same tags and same number of pens, and so on).