Turning Output on/off every duty cycle

Debangster

I am programming a Unitronics vision 570 PLC using Visilogic. I have a heater physically hooked up to an output. What must I do in the ladder diagram to ensure the heater is on/off every duty cycle?
Or
What functional block logic do I need to use so heater turns on when I press a button.Any help will be appreciated.

How are you going to determine when the heater will be on or off depending on your duty cycle?

Do you want times to be added on to the screen for on/off?

A little more detail would help a lot.

Mark

Similar Topics

I have a weird situation here, maybe I am missing something easy. So first, parts being used: - G.E (Emerson) Rx3i controller -IC200MDL330L Iso...
Replies
Views
Trying to turn Port 1 (C1) into an output port but I am unable to figure it out. Moving a 0 into the port configuration which is IO link without...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am trying to run the 'SimpleSample' (https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/TF5100_TC3_NC_I/Resources/3438746891/.zip ) to understand the...
Replies
Views
We have a Pinnacle power supply from Advanced Energy which we'd like to control using TwinCAT 3, via an EL6002 and RS-232. I got the...
Replies
Views
I have 3 koyo PLC's in series. The 1st and 3rd are reporting values correctly but the 2nd is reporting negative values. The values in the PLC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom