ControlLogix Test Rig with EN2T that is accessible via internet

Archie

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a test rig that is accessible via the internet with an EN2T card? My communication driver works with ENBT and CompactLogix, but someone is having problems with it working on their EN2T. I just need to capture some packets to see what the difference is and I don't have an EN2T card to work with.

It would be greatly appreciated!

I actually might be able to help you here. I have a EN2T that is connected to a webport made by Spectrum Controls. I can get you access to it. I'll setup an account for you. I'll send you an email soon...

It's basically a VPN in a box.

I actually might be able to help you here. I have a EN2T that is connected to a webport made by Spectrum Controls. I can get you access to it. I'll setup an account for you. I'll send you an email soon...

It's basically a VPN in a box.
Will I be able to have my computer communicate directly to the EN2T or will I have to copy the software over to your PC?

You will have direct access too it. You should have received an email with a login. Login to the provided link, install their VPN client, then you should be able to connect to the processor. It's IP address is 192.168.2.66. I'll PM you my number if you have any questions. It's a pretty new device that we are testing.

If you need the ACD file, I can send that to you too.
It seems to be close to working. I downloaded the client and connect to the Webport, it gives me a virtual address, but I can't ping that address. I'm wondering if the firewall I am behind is causing a problem.

I'm definitely not a networking wizard, but I was under the impression that the thing used the web port (see what they did there?) 80, so it should be open if you have web access.

I'll double check it here in a minute. It's tough for me to test because I'm on the same network that it is on, so I cannot currently access it.