Help in activation of S7-300

firesoccer

Hello ..i'd be much thankful if some one helps me in activating a copy of simatic s7 professional v 5.5 .. as i'm new to s7-300 and the trial 14 days period has ended so you cannot even run the simulation program which is most important to me.
thanks in adnvace

I have never used a Seimens PLC but if they are anything like AB you will most likely have to purchase a license before you can activate.
It just a money thing :)

Similar Topics

Here is my problem. I moved an activation to a laptop a month ago. Somehow it has disappeared. I don't have the masterdisk for that activation...
Replies
Views
Hi. So, this is my first encouter with AB. The installer package just arrived and I'm kinda excited to explore it out. I have installed it (an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help with F.T.A.Manager.factory talk says I have 1 activation avilable but wont let me activate. checked file where activations...
Replies
Views
I need advice on activation. I used to load the disk years back and activate off a master disk or using windup. I have three computers to start up...
Replies
Views
Need help on EV Move utility for activation key using ICOM version 6.19 for PLC2. I am converting a PLC2/17 to a PLC5 and have a dieing DOS PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom