Siemens Microwin 2

Jerkman

Hello! I have an old system which I need to access. But it is so old that S7 Microwin V4 will not work. It has to be S7 Microwin V2. Siemens doesn't have it available so I was hoping someone in here could help out. (Please do take note that I'm not a Siemens user. I might have gotten some names wrong. What I need is a Really really old Siemens software. )

Last edited:
Jerkman,

I still have Siemens S7 Microwin version 2.1. How can I help you? Do you need someone to load an old PLC program and print out a copy? I can do that for you.

I actually need to procure a copy of the software. The program is on the Plc and I need to get it out, and modify it. Do you think you could make a copy of the software?

I may could copy it, but would not want to do anything illegal. Maybe I could sell you my version 2.1, or swap it to you for a newer version. Send me a Private Message, and maybe we can work out something that is still legal and moral.