GE Fanuc 90-30 MODBUS communication problem

jnegrete

Hello all:

This is my first time doing a MODBUS communication with GE Fanuc 90-30. I am using CPU 360 and a 10 slot rack with a lot of IO's.
At the end of the rack (on slot 10) there is a Horner communication module (RTM 705).

To make short the story I have 3 devices to communicate with. A G60 relay, also a PQM II Power Quality meter and another Power Quality meter of another brand (in another place of the network) to communicate with. all of them support MODBUS communication.

First I tested the communications by doing program samples for each equipment and it was succesful. Problem is when I try to read all of them on the same program.

While reviewing the Horner manual, the error is coded at the SCB table (error 160). It says "No MCB found matching slave ID of on-line station".

So, I am uploading a print for my program sample of the three devices. Program have been made by following the Horner manual sample named "ladder logic example utilizing the interactive bit and two one shot MCBs". So program has two parts the Main and a subroutine RTU.

View attachment _MAIN.pdf

View attachment RTU.pdf

For the record I did it with 5 MCBs for one equipment and it was succesful.

Please help.