New to PLC and Unity Pro

TahirQ

I am designing a code to display an Alarm after the switch is pressed on for more than seconds.When I am using TON timer in unity pro and I give it any input, it gives error saying that topological type is incompatible . I have tried changing the input to boolean type. Still no effect.Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong here?

Yes, changing to EBOOL type should correct your issue, it worked for me. I had a mix of BOOL and EBOOL tags that were located (%I or %M). I think the scenario with the type BOOL occurs when you first create the tag and then go back and locate it later. At least that appears to have been my issue.

Thanks,
-Brad

Similar Topics

HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
As part of a comprehensive site survey, I have to mobilise to a remote site (offshore). I have also been asked to take a backup of their PLCs, so...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone out there has a good comprehensive dual drive monitoring FB for Unity Pro, we had an issue on a site where a...
Replies
Views
So I create a virtual M580 PLC in unity pro software and I have connected the virtual PLC with OPC client which is installed on another computer...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anyone explain to me: 1) What are 'PLC initialisation values", 2) What are 'Local initialisation values', and 3) Why I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom