module

HawaiiStacks

The input delay time of a given module is specified as 12 ms. How much is this expressed in seconds?

The output leakage current of a given module is specified as 950 μA. How much is this expressed in amperes?

The maximum ambient temperature for a given I/O module is specified as 60°C. How much is this expressed in degrees Fahrenheit?

I hope I never have to work with somebody who has to ask this kind of questions. Way too dangerous for me :eek:.

Regards,

Okay, there was a time when I was unfamiliar with the Greek prefixes for decimal notation, so I'll be gentle.

'm' means 'milli'. That's one thousandth, or 0.001

'μ' means ;micro'. That's one millionth, or 0.000001

Fahrenheit to C and vice-versa is a conversion you should memorize.

Degrees C x 9/5 +32 = Degrees F

Google makes temperature conversion amazingly easy, of course.

If you pass this class, reward yourself with one of these:

https://www.dynomighty.com/shop/wealth-of-knowledge-mighty-wallet/

Or better yet, make sure there's one of these in the bottom of your bookbag or in your glove box:

http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Ref-Thomas-J-Glover/dp/1885071000

Last edited:
No Ken, don't be gentle.
This brainless, lazy idiot may one day be working beside you, and I for one would hate to attend your memorial service because of it.

Ron White is correct, you can't fix stupid.

Seriously, this moron managed to find this site, but couldn't use Google to get answers to that? Or look up "Conversions"? There is no help for this.