AB system clock

wdd0422

I don't do much AB programming. (One of the few I guess) I'm using a Micro 1200. I did search here, the help files and the internet but did not find what I'm looking for. What I'd like to do is fire a output at a certain time each day. I usually do this with a compare instruction and the system clock. Can someone kindly give me an example of how this is done with AB?

Thanks in advance

Use EQU for hr, min, sec and then series them ahead of your OTE.

RTC:0.HR = Hour
RTC:0.MIN = MIN
RTC:0.SEC = SEC

(don't enter the = or anything after for the address)

Hope this helps get you where you need to be. I have a pic but its not hosted online.

This was done on a ML1100.

Kraken Fan #69

Last edited:
LOL I originally tried creating an set of EQU boxes that had 8:15 set in them and thats what the line "this will trigger your OTE at 8:15 was about. The forum didn't keep the formatting so I deleted it but left the line in by mistake. My bad.

Kraken Fan #69