I wanna learn RSVIEW32, HELP!!!

how about the free demo CD?

if you don't already have the demo CD, then USUALLY (but see "bad news" note below) you can just go to:

Rockwell's online ordering system

Click the "Go!" button next to "View Current Order" and then order item number 9398-VW32STCD. This is a FREE CD with a (more-or-less) fully-functional copy of AB/Rockwell's RSView32 software. It has a decent tutorial and online reference manuals to get you started and lots of interesting samples to play with. (Once you've played with these for awhile, start dissecting them to learn how they work. This is an EXCELLENT way to learn marketable job skills). The catch? The demo only works for two hours at a time ... but you can always save your work and just restart it over and over.

bad news department ... I just tried this and the order system told me that the CD is on "order hold" ... usually this means that they are currently out of stock ... you might try it in a few days and get lucky ...

next tip: call your local AB distributor and ask them for one of these demo CD's ... they usually keep a few around for "give aways" at trade shows, etc. ...

finally ... if that doesn't work, and you're desperate, you can send me your mailing address in a private message ... I've probably got an extra CD lying around somewhere that I could drop in the mail ...

I have found reading the help files for RS View32 does realy give you help. I got a temporary job by saying I can do that and had to prove it the hard way.