AutoCad 2010 Viewports

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

I'am designing the electrical schematic for a project im doing, the customer has a specific way of designing their schematics on Auto cad. They do all the schematic drawings on one .dwg drawing on the Model tab, however on the Model tab drawing their are multiple schematics, so what they do is create new layout tabs and each time they click on the specific tab it zooms in to that specific drawing, once you zoom in you can see a red box around that schematic and if you hover over it it says view port.

Does anyone here know how to do this? as this can be pretty useful tool to know. Thanks